Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Movie Review!

I've never done this before, but I decided to start since I just watched a movie that I want to tell everyone about.  I loved it. 

Last night, I was 'spending time' with Kyle by watching a movie on my laptop while he did homework.  He kept giving me the stink eye because I was laughing and making other noises.  Part way through I stopped it to do other things and proclaimed that it was quickly becoming one of my favorite movies.  Kyle asked if it was better than 'Lars and the Real Girl.'   I don't think it's quite as good, but it's right up there.  Anyway the movie that I am loving right now is...



I can't even tell you why I love it so much.  It's a story about two people that both feel lost in life, but then they meet each other, and their lives take on meaning.  It's not even as if their lives revolve around being loved, it's that they support each other and are able to be theirselves around each other.  At one point he encourages her to speak out about something.  She timidly does and her opinion is taken seriously.  Then later, she decideds to voice her opinion again.  This time it's the idea that he planted in her that she can do anything that encourages her.  Anyway, it has some big names and faces you'll recognize and I strongly recommend it.  I'm sure some of you may watch and decide that I'm off my rocker.  And that's okay, but as I am sitting here in my classroom, waiting for parent/teacher conference to be over (3 hrs and 20 minutes remaining) I can't wait to watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment