Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I feel like it's starting to become spring!  This week I finally took down the plastic wrap from off the window and put up three stained glass owls my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas.  I really hope it doesn't get super cold again.  But it is Idaho.  We have a gorgeous view of the temple out our window, but just this week they started developing the land right next to us.  Hopefully it won't block our view.  It's been nice to see the House of the Lord from every window.



Kyle and I have been keeping busy, as usual.  I really love my job and I especially love the people I work with, even my students!  It's been such a blessing to be able to have a great job.

For St. Patty's day today I wanted to make corned beef and cabbage,  just like a million other people, I'm sure.  Kyle thought it was okay, but wasn't super thrilled about it.  I also made samoa cookies, or like they are being called now 'caramel delights.'  Anyway, the girl scout cookies with the coconut, caramel and chocolate.  They turned out delicious!



1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need the recipe for the cookies...those are Morgan's favorites.

    ReplyDelete