Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So... I love dresses...

Here in Rexburg and in other various cities in Utah and Idaho, Wal-mart carries a brand of clothing called Bella Bird.   The clothes are super adorable, and usually very modest.  Every time I go in I check out what they have, and if anything is on sale.  Well, I had been eyeing a dress for a while, but was unwilling to pay the $22 for it.  Then it went down to $11, and I was super excited.  Yet, since we're pinching pennies,  I decided that I didn't need it.  I have a lot of dresses. Like a lot of dresses.  I've recently realized that any figure can pull off a cute dress.  So I keep getting more.  Well, anyway, Kyle and I went to Wal-mart yesterday, and low and behold, the price had dropped to $5.50.  Say hello to my new fabulous dress!


It's even super modest, has sleeves that go almost to my elbow.  And, there's an owl necklace there that I bought several weeks ago that just happened to match perfectly!  Love it!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! It's also super flattering. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go shopping with you again...I can never find anything for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, I love your new dress and you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable!! i agree with you-a good dress can flatter any figure. I gained about 80 pounds with each pregnancy and am trying hard to lose the weight, so I've been researching how to "dress skinny". wrap dresses like this are one of them. oh, and btw, OH MY GOSH I LOVE BELLA BIRD!! they have the cutest stuff! but i, too, am super broke/cheap/whatever you want to call it and couldn't ever bring myself to spend that much on a dress. i'm so jealous you got this one for 5 bucks!! it looks super cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete