Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Problem --> Solution: my newest creation!

This year for Christmas, my mother and father-in-law got me a sweet mp3 player.  I love it.  It's so small and has a clip on the back, making it great to use while working out.  But I had a problem.  It really is so small that it got lost quickly in the bottom of my bag.  And I was worried about it getting all scratched up.  Automatically, I thought of making a cover for it, but it really is so small that I felt that to make a cover that was snug and fit would still mean it would get lost in my bag.  My other problem (I realized all these problems on the 28 hr train ride home from Iowa) was that my headphones got tangled up in everything.



Solution! 

I decided to make a little pouch/bag for my headphones and mp3 player.  And, of course I had to make one with an owl on it.  I found a super easy pattern today for an owl applique.  Here it is!  My little owl pouch for my music!  I think it's going to be just perfect.




3 comments: