Monday, June 24, 2013

Wedding Gift...

Kyle and I have been married for almost 2 and a half years.  One of the wedding gifts we received, we started using immediately and I have loved it.  It's a spice rack.  Every place we've lived seems to have a spot that it fits in perfectly.  I love this spice rack, but I've had one problem.  There are several spices that I just don't use.  So even though it looked nice and I used probably half the spices regularly, I still had to dig through my spice cupboard to find other spices I needed.  Well, that all changed on Saturday. I decided to clean out my spice cupboard and replace the spices in the rack with those that I use more.  I had just emptied out all the spices onto the counter when Katelyn and Jhessica came over.  Yup, they were a great help.  Here is my old but improved spice rack. With all my most used spices (with accompanying labels) in alphabetical order.  Oh, yeah.


1 comment: