Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kyle's Surprise!

When I got home from work today, there was a blanket spread over the entire kitchen table with a note on top saying that it was a surprise for me and I shouldn't look at it.  Kyle and I had a busy evening, so when our paths finally crossed again, Kyle revealed his big secret.

This is what it was: 

One of my favorite authors is Victoria Holt. She wrote a ton of books that are romance mysteries.  Apparently BYU-I was selling a bunch of books, so Kyle bought all they had and brought them home for me. I was/am so excited!  I know what I'll be doing this summer!  And now we just need a nice big bookshelf.  Kyle, you totally rock! Love you!

p.s. don't mind my crazy hair, I went to water aerobics.  :)

4 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of Kyle and you sure will have fun reading days ahead. Please bring me one to read while we're in Branson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cool, i took a water aerobics class there, too! have you ever worn a swimming cap? those make you feel particularly hideous.

    ReplyDelete