Tuesday, January 21, 2014

October!

Seeing Josh Groban in concert was definitely a major highlight of October, but I also had other fun things happen.  One of them was my good friend, Nicole's, baby shower.  I had the opportunity and privilege to help her get ready for it.  I did the refreshments and Nicole did the decorations and then we got together to make it beautiful.  Here are a few pics from her shower.

I have so much fun making diaper cakes, and I think they look so cute.  A friend here in Pocatello helped me put this one together.



Nicole has actually had her baby now!  I'm so excited to meet baby Allison!


It was so much fun to see friends from Rexburg.  I am enjoying Pocatello, but that's what I miss the most about Rexburg.  I had friends so close.  Literally in the apartment above me and in the buildings on either side.  It's been a struggle for me to find as good and as close friends as I had in Rexburg.

 Emily, Marilee, me and Kristin!  I love my Rexburg friends! (Nicole included, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment