Tuesday, January 21, 2014

November!

November was an exciting month to prepare for Thanksgiving!  We invited some friends from Rexburg and my sister and her family came from Utah for Thanksgiving dinner. Kyle and I conquered our very first turkey (by ourselves).  And it turned out amazing.  Everyone brought delicious food and the company was fantastic.

During Beth, Wade and James' visit, we did Lee Family pictures.  I like to pretend that I have a tiny bit of an eye for photography.  Very amateur, but I enjoy it.  Beth and I (early risers) took James' one year pictures pretty early before the men were up and about.  James is a morning person too, so those pictures were fun and James was an excellent model.  When we tried to take the family pictures later in the afternoon, James was no longer on his morning highs, so it was a little more difficult.  Luckily the weather wasn't too cold and we got some good shots. Here's a few pics from the photo shoot.







No comments:

Post a Comment