Saturday, September 28, 2013

AUTUMN!

I love the Fall so much!  The cooler weather makes me happy.  Sweatshirts, hot herbal tea, warm blankets and slippers.  Love love love the Fall.

Kyle and I are getting into our new routines in a new place.  We frequent the Goodwill and love the bulk food section at Winco.

A few weeks ago I found these at Goodwill.


Have I mentioned how much I love owls?  Best Goodwill find in a while!

With the Holidays coming up, it was time to get out my limited Halloween/Fall decorations.  Among them is a table runner that we received as a wedding gift from Melissa's (sister-in-law) mom.  I look forward to using this table runner every year, so this year I decided to make a Fall one for Thanksgiving.  I had been emailing Laurie for help, then decided to just measure the one she gave us and try to replicate it.  Voila!  the Thanksgiving table runner below!



I love that they are both reversible!

2 comments:

  1. Your runner looks great! Morgan asked which one my mom made, so that means they both look equally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, I love your runner and the fact that you love decorating for the holidays. LOVED the video tour of your apartment and in that too I saw your Halloween decorations. It is a really cute home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete