Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dress #1!


I love my dress!  All day, I kept asking Kyle if he loved it too.   :)  It's super comfortable, and I thought it was pretty flattering.  I ended up taking the design from one dress for the top and another for the bottom.  I gathered the front and back to make the bottom fit, and then added the belt.  Over all I was super pleased.  It's not perfect and I think I can make the next one better.  Which I am excited to start soon!  This was suppose to be my summer project, but I'm just too excited about it. 




Kyle and I after church today.  We both taught successful lessons then had some friends over for lunch.  It was a good day!  And I am loving our 'almost' spring weather!

2 comments:

  1. Shannon, your dress is darling!!! It's very flattering and once again we are super impressed with your creativity. So proud of you. Nice to see a picture of you and Kyle together.
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete